1. WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE FARO’S PARK & FLY?
- When searching for a low cost parking next to the Faro Airport the solution chosen by the travelers to park their cars is Park & Fly. Combine safety, comfort and price. It is a low cost parking lot ideal for regular travelers, for young and dynamic people or for all kinds of people with soul that does not age. With Park & Fly, you make your reservation for free online or by phone and we will take you to and from Faro Airport Terminal. You will not find another parking lot next to Faro Airport safer, practical and cheap.
2. WHAT ARE PARK & FLY FARO’S WORKING HOURS?
- We are available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, for your convenience.
3. WHERE IS PARK & FLY FARO’S LOCATION?
- Park & Fly is just a few minutes from Faro Airport on the EN 125 (towards Faro) nº 520A, São Pedro, 8005-412 Faro, Portugal. We have a totally free shuttle to take and bring you from the Faro Airport Terminal.
4. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET AT FARO AIRPORT FROM THE PARKING LOT?
- Only 8 minutes. We know that our customers are dynamic people who don’t have time to waste and so we always have vehicles available to take you from the car park to the Airport.
5. DO I NEED TO BOOK IN ADVANCE?
- It is not mandatory but we strongly recommend that you do so because it’s totally free, if not we won’t be able to guarantee a parking space available and we don’t want that to happen. So, to avoid a full park just go to our online booking system and make sure that we’ll have a parking space waiting for you. If you find it difficult to book please call us at +351 914 929 901. Not sure if you are realy going to travel? No problem changing or cancelling your reservation is totally free.
6. WHERE SHOULD I CALL FOR YOU TO PICK ME UP?
- You should call +351 914 929 901 as soon as you have already collected your luggage. Go to our meeting point (P2 Park – exit the Airport Arrivals Terminal, cross the road at the crosswalk, passing between the taxis and entering P2 Park. We’ll be waiting between letters / lines B – C). At the meeting point you will be collected by a properly identified Park & Fly Faro employee.
7. How Soon Should I Get To The Park?
- Airlines recommend 2 hours in advance for international flights and 1 hour for domestic flights. Although your vehicle’s reception and transfer to the terminal should take only a few minutes, the parking user must arrive at our premises 20 minutes before the time of your check-in. We are not responsible for the loss of your flight.
Our company is not responsible for the loss of your flight if it does not comply with the recommended check-in, arriving in sufficient time, or if the courtesy transportation service is delayed, for example, due to excessive traffic, adverse weather conditions or delay upon entering the curbside, for being complete, etc. …
Airlines recommend that passengers arrive at the airport 2 hours in advance for international flights and 1 hour in advance for domestic flights. We recommend that our guests arrive at our premises 20 minutes before the time of the opening of their check-in although in the reception of their vehicle and their transfer to the terminal we only take a few minutes.
Park & Fly is not responsible for the loss of your flight if you do not comply with the above recommendations since there is a possibility that the courtesy transport service is delayed due to excessive traffic, weather conditions or delay when entering curbside due to being full, etc.